Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF AND RELIANCE ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Except as otherwise set forth herein or agreed to between you and The Junk Yard Parts these terms and conditions govern your use of the thejunkyardparts.com webslte and any products purchased from thejunkyardparts.com using the Site (“the products”).
By accessing and using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and unconditionally agree to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these conditions or are not a customer or potential customer, then you are requested to immediately exit the site
REVISIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please refer to these Terms and Conditions regularly The Junk Yard Parts reserves the right, at any time to modify amend, alter or update these terms and conditions without prior notice by updating this posting. Your continued use of the site following posting of changes to these Terms and conditions signifies that you agree to be bound by such modifications, amendments, alterations or updates.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Upon receiving a defective, incorrect or unneeded part please notify us immediately and please do not send the part back before receiving a return label. ALL PROBLEMS MUST BE IN WRITING via MAIL EMAIL OR FAX to verify a problem with a particular part or installation. The return address will be issued at the time we are contacted and it is the responsibility of the customer to send the part back within 14 business days of the receipt in case it is a wrong or a defected part. Any return must be processed only after a phone call to us and RMA without which the returns will not be accepted and shipment will be refused. Any eligible refunds will only be given after inspection and verification by our sales team. If a part is defective we will first attempt to replace it however if a replacement cannot be sent a full refund for the total sale amount be issued. If the return is due to reasons not mentioned above such as the customer ordered a wrong part or later felt that the part unneeded, returns will be subjected to a 25% restocking fee and withholding of the shipping amount in the refund. So please take care to ask your mechanical or body expert whether the part is needed before ordering. We assure that the right components are sent and any items returned past the warranty period is not subjected to refund and will promptly be returned to sender. Parts must be returned within 30 days of the original shipment delivery date in order to be accepted.
Below are some exceptions that will either void a warranty or are exceptions to our 30 day standard warranty
- Engines are complete assemblies including manifolds, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor: we guarantee only the Long block. The manifolds, gaskets, seals, hoses, oil pan, timing belts and covers, fuel injection or carburetor are not. Accessories such as but not limited to Turbos, Starters, air compressors, alternator, power steering pumps, optical distributors or electrical water pumps are usually not included nor under warranty in regards to the sale and/or warranty of an engine. If these parts are purchased separately they will be under warranty. Other items that may need to be replaced are the water pump, distributor cap, spark plugs and wires and possibly timing chain. The Junk Yard Parts will not be held liable for these parts listed as they are considered high-wear parts.
- Instrument and Speedometer Clusters: We do not guarantee mileage. For particular vehicles such as but not limited to Lexus, Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Cadillac the customer will be required to take the cluster to a dealership to have the unit reprogrammed. The Junk Yard Parts will not return or refund any units until the customer can provide written documentation from an Authorized Dealer proving the part was reprogrammed and still not functioning properly.
- Carburetors: We guarantee only the ability to be rebuilt.
- Rotors are guaranteed to be machinable only since normal use can leave them slightly warped. They will be guaranteed against cracks or non-machinable surface damage.
- Cylinder heads are guaranteed to not be warped or cracked. Rings and valves may need to be re-machined.
- Orders of ‘Block Only’ (Short or Long Block) are guaranteed to be rebuildable only.
- Electrical items such as engine computers and body control modules, transmission modules, transfer case modules are only guaranteed to have the correct manufacturer part number and are not sold for testing purposes. All electrical items have a replacement warranty only up to one replacement will be sent in order to rectify a non-working module. Modules may need to be reset by the dealer. In the event this is required the part cannot be returned until verified by the dealer that the part has been reset properly. Electrical parts that have been modified in any way will not be refunded.
- Struts are sold with working condition warranty only. We do not guarantee to actual ride quality of the shocks or springs. We do guarantee that the springs and strut tower will be in working condition. However shocks may need to be replaced to improve ride quality.
- Control arms are guaranteed to be true and straight. Any rubber bushings or non-metal parts attached to control arms are not guaranteed.
- Bushings and Ball Joints are not guaranteed on parts.
- Transmissions: We guarantee that it will shift properly. gears to be good and bearings to be good. Thoroughly clean all components of the transmission including oil pan before assembly. Replace oil and filter in all automatic transmissions. You must replace ALL seals and gaskets prior to installation Flush & flow test cooler and Lines Fully engage torque converter in front pump. Manual transmission you must install a new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. You must also have your fly wheel turned prior to installation. Fill and check fluid to insure proper levels.
- Seals in turbos are not guaranteed to be perfect. These seals may need replacing during the warranty period.
- Doors are complete assemblies however they are not guaranteed to come with such accessories as windows, window regulators, handles, hinges, Or interior panels. We only guarantee the door shell.
- Other body parts such as hoods, fenders, bumpers, quarter panels, and header panels are not guaranteed to come with hings hood ornaments, latches, trim, headlights, or grilles.
- Specific colors may be requested for body parts but a color match is not guaranteed. We recommend that body parts be repainted to match your vehicle Body parts that do not match the color of your vehicle will not be available for return for that reason.
- Specific colors may be requested for body parts but a color match is not guaranteed. We recommend that body parts be repainted to match your vehicle. Body parts that do not match the color of your vehicle will not be available for return for that reason.
The warranty period extends for 30 days from the date the part is delivered to you. In any event if the ordered part/parts is not needed there will be a 25% restocking fee in addition to one way shipment cost. The remainder will be refunded If the part is found to be defective. The Junk Yard Parts will not pay for return shipment. The customer is held accountable for shipment of the parts back at his/her expense and this will not be reimbursed. The Junk Yard Parts does not cover LABOR COST under any circumstances.
The parts that are shipped initially are borne by the company and we do not charge our customer for non-fretght items. Any parts that are shipped and are not accepted by the customer will be charged a restocking fee of If parts are damaged during shipping from our end. we take care of the claim with the shipping company, Similarly the customer is responsible for any damage Incurred if/when the parts are shipped back (For further information please read the RETURN POLICY)